Human Resources Specialist - Nigeria
- Implements and maintains Employee Engagement and Life Cycle Management strategy, assist with the payroll & budget compilation processes to ensure that the budget is aligned to current trends; Manage remuneration policies & procedures & ensure strict adherence; Implement approved HR Systems to improve HR & Payroll processes.
- Identify in liaison with the TA&D and Line Managers positions that are core, critical & key to the company & ensure retention plans are tailor made to keep the staff within the organisation; Recommend the latest retention initiatives to reduce the exit of staff from the organisation; Develop & monitor retention policies across the Plant to ensure that there is consistence application & adherence of these policies.
- Partner with TA manager on the placement of candidates; prepare offer calculations for preferred candidates; follow up on probation process.
- Under the leadership of HR Manager, develop HR Policies in line with market & labour legislation & monitor implementation, application & adherence across the organisation.
- Manage the union relationships and collective bargaining; Facilitation the ER agreements with the relevant unions; Implement and monitor progress of poor performance cases.
- Maintain and seek improvement from the service providers for benefits and others;
§ Medical Insurance
§ On site Clinic
§ Life Insurance
§ Personal Accident Insurance
- Governance, compliance and Audit Management; Identify areas for improvement to ensure HR meets all corporate standards requirements; Ensures compliance with all provisions in the Social Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations.
- 7 years relevant work experience
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular