Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Integration & API Management Specialist (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Create guidelines, conventions, principles and best practices. Build up service runtime based on kubernetes
- Speed up/ lead projects with knowledge transfer and best practices (Kubernetes, or k8s, is an open source platform that automates Linux container operations. It eliminates many of the manual processes involved in deploying and scaling containerized applications)
- Accompany the introduction of an API management as main APImanagement system within Henkel
- Coach business how to initialize, design, develop & test, run, publish, operate and shutdown APIs
- Evaluate capabilities of an api management platform
- Establish central API management platform , ensure further development, usage of features
- Control of specific suppliers and service management
- Understand and is able to how to initialize, design, develop & test, run, publish, operate and shutdown apis
- University degree in Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable training
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable environment
- In-depth knowledge of cross-system integration processes and an affinity for new technologies, such as APIs, microservices, cloud, etc.
- Experience with API management tools such as Apigee, Istio, Kong, Swagger/OpenAPI or similar and integration tools such as SAP Integration Services, MuleSoft Anypoint, Tibco, WSO2, Dell Boomi, Camel, Spring Integration
- Experience in the environment of connecting ERP systems is an advantage
- High level of consulting competence, result orientation and initiative characterize your way of working
- Open to new situations and people, coupled with perseverance and transparency
- Enthusiastic, an enabler and have an agile way of working and thinking
- Business fluent German and English, both written and spoken