Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Technical Training Manager - General Manufacturing & Industrial Maintenance (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Deliver high quality technical training programs for internal and external customers in the General Manufacturing and Industrial Maintenance market in order to support sales growth in innovative products
- Coordinate the creation of high quality technical training content to support Henkel technical and sales personnel, channel partners and end-users in the application and benefits of the industrial product portfolio of General Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Manage the Regional Training Centre calendar and budget including activity planning and resource utilization to ensure maximum efficiency for both on-site and virtual training programs
- Develop and leverage relationships with institutions and approval authorities to gain 3rd party accreditation for Henkel training courses for Continuous Professional Development
- Act as Henkel Technical and Innovation Ambassador to host visitors to the Innovation Centre Dusseldorf and ensure a positive customer experience
- Master's degree in a relevant field or equivalent
- Min. 5 years experience in engineering and use of adhesives for assembly and maintenance operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to host high-level visitors
- Confident technical presenting skills
- Fluent English and German language skills