Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior DevOps Engineer/ Architect (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Create guidelines, conventions, principles and best practices
- Build up service runtime based on kubernetes. Speed up/ lead projects with knowledge transfer and best practices.
- Implement Kubernetes clusters in all shapes and colors, and ensure the sustainable operation of the platform
- Advise our customers in the design and implementation of cloud-native solutions, as well as in the development of cloud-native systems based on Kubernetes
- Be an advisor for cutting-edge technologies (K8s, Golang & co) and guided by an "automate all the things" approach
- Select the appropriate tools to optimally implement topics such as Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration / Deployment and Containerization
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Technology and Microservices
- Knowledge of Linux software packaging, distribution, and configuration
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in security operations with ability to present and working knowledge of incident and crisis management
- Cryptographic know-how and experience with Certificate Management
- Experience in Techstack: Go, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Hands-on experience with Linux, database management systems
- Fluent in German and English