United States, Portland, OR, United States, Seattle, WA, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Rep (Industrial Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Territory Sales rep is responsible for the sales/service of industrial adhesives used in OEM Furniture and Building Components (Window construction, door assembling, foam bonding, furniture assembly, flooring, and other similar markets).
- Manage existing Henkel business and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s products and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers.
- Geographic West/Northwest sales territory to include the states, (all or a portion depending on candidate’s location and experience level): WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, ID, and W Canada.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location. Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas. Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Be active in relevant trade associations, where requested, as well as develop and maintain relationships with key OEMs that supply Henkel’s present and targeted customer base.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Previous experience/internship in technical or solution sales in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Industrial adhesive, furniture or building component experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of automated control equipment helpful.
- Strong business acumen, planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building.
- Candidate must live in the Seattle or Portland metro areas.
- Ability to travel an average of 40%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.