Turkey, Ankara, Laundry & Home Care
Engineering & Maintenance Manager, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Organization of planned (Predictive, preventive, periodical), and unplanned maintenance processes as required for equipment & systems in the plant and ensuring timely performance in line with applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Managing and participating in installation and qualification processes for new products and product formats and new equipment & machinery by considering lean manufacturing techniques.
- Recommending and implementing, lean manufacturing techniques, improvements, to the process and equipment, lead and participate on improvement teams, supports cultural transformations.
- Performing any necessary improvements by following up technological developments
- Resolving chronic problems and conducting necessary improvements by following the problem solving steps and guidelines.
- Providing leadership in the Engineering function to ensure the engineering resource at the plant work together to exceed in all applicable functional and business targets.
- Encouraging and supporting cultural exchange of Engineering team as well as whole plant team for full and appropriate use and follow-up of HPS tools.
- Maintaining a close relationship with all site functions, either directly or indirectly via plant interactive measures, ensure all plant assets and equipment are capable and resourced to deliver as required.
- Ensuring the plant is continually improving via global benchmarking and the interaction of best practices.
- Ensuring all direct and indirect reports are engaged in skills development in terms of technical skills, problem solving skills.
- Providing leadership, in terms of the site’s production function and the site’s management team, in the drive for an environment of sustainable improvement utilizing best practice HPS tools and techniques.
- Managing the Maintenance team by ensuring the availability of production equipment and lines, including auxiliary facilities, while meeting the budget.
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical-Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience,
- Sensitive to occupational safety, employee health, environment and sustainability issues and developing people skills
- Demonstrates professionalism, independent and organized thinking, tenacity, initiator and self motivated, tidy, result oriented, strict follower, proactive "get it done" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving/analytical skills,
- Flexible, autonomous with the ability to identify immediate priorities and possess excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage several projects at same time
- Turkish native, fluency in English - written and spoken
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good team player