Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Manager Communications, Strategy & Projects (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ideate, design and implement the overall internal HR communication strategy & set-up for Germany and Switzerland
- Develop and implement campaigns, events and miscellaneous communication formats to enhance internal engagement and collaborative culture
- Manage rating platforms and rankings & respective KPIs
- Steer D&I strategy and activities
- Design, decide on, contribute and participate in Employer Reputation activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with excellent results
- 2-4 years of (ideally international) experience in the fields of marketing, communication or employer reputation/branding
- High level of strategic skills, perspective & judgement
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Keen interest to learn and develop & to contribute to the success of the overall Henkel HR team
- Fluent English & German language skills