Supply Chain Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- To drive the delivery of critical business initiatives across a number of plant areas including Production, Engineering, Safety and Quality.
- Establish a process of production downtime data collection and reporting.
- Develop production waste monitoring and reporting process.
- Coordinate execution of safety and quality improvement actions.
- Coordinate control and compliance revision and gaps closure
- Ability to learn and basic knowledge/understanding of production processes
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential • Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering