Spain, Barcelona, Beauty Care
Key Account Manager - Gran Consumo
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops and executes global / regional / local key account strategy (short-/mid and long term) aligned with the SBU/SU/BU strategy
- Leeds, coaches and develops the Key Account team
- Delivers sales plans and project pipeline
- Optimizes sales mix to achieve higher growth and margins
- Ensures correct manufacturing footprint and CAPEX investments are made to support focus segment growth
- Investigates M&A targets and develops and executes M&A strategy for focus segment
- Develops sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, negotiates and secures (international / annual) key account contracts Improves pipeline of projects at international / local key account
- Steers joint innovation roadmap with customers and develops unique business model to gain competitive advantage and growth
- Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling
- Analyzes financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business
- Educational Background related of Business Administration and Economics
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- At least 5 years of experience managing national accounts and regional accounts. in FMCG field.
- Strategic vision, organization skills and get better results for the channel.
- Teamwork capacity and leadership skills.
- Communications skills
- Entrepreneur mindset and proactive attitude to implement best practices with our customers