Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship in HR Global Mobility
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the international Global Mobility team on specific projects such as a global Social Security reporting process
- Assist with the review and re-design of the current global assignment policy
- Bring in your ideas and develop new strategies and processes such as a global remote work policy
- Work in a global environment with shareholders all over the world
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies focused on business administration, preferably human resources or international management
- First practical or international experience e.g. internships, student initiatives or semester abroad is a plus
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS-office applications
- Keen interest in organizational and strategic projects with focus on global mobility
- Proactive, self-organized and dynamic team player with strong communication skills
- Availability for 6 months as of now