Germany, Bopfingen, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Project Engineering Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop, Evaluate, improve and execute Capex projects within a Production Network in Europe with focus on our Production site in Bopfingen
- Project Management in the fields Infrastructure, SHE, Equipment, Digital, etc.
- Responsible for technical evaluations of the capital investment projects
- Development of long-term site capex masterplans and support the yearly capital investment planning across a network
- Introduction of Manufacturing & Engineering standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies, and systems
- Support Global Technologies Network
- Completed studies (min. Bachelor) in Engineering (preferable mechanical, electrical or chemical Engineering), or production as well as related combined studies
- Knowledge in Project Management and Lean Management
- Min. of 4 years practical experience in the field
- "Think outside the box"; curiosity, creativity and constant questioning of existing processes
- Continuous improvement thinking while achieving short-term goals with the help of available instruments and capacities
- Very independent, self-initiated working style, intercultural competence and ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with colleagues in different functions and locations, also in English
- Support for individual projects as well as global and European initiatives