IND, Mumbai, Beauty Care
Area Sales Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- To be responsible for the delivery of Sales KP on primary and secondary by annually and monthly.
- Should have excellent track record of working with distributors (RD) and to follow systems and process.
- To work together with team of sales officer, technical team and coordinate Logistics, finance and other interdepartmental functions.
- To ensure that the monthly money collection and AR control is within plan.
- To make strategies to increase distribution footprints by acquiring new customers and increase SOW.
- To effectively execute and implement marketing programs in the salon.
- To ensure team follow daily reporting structure through SFA (Sales Field Automation).
- To provide market feedback on promotions and competitions activities on timely.
- Develops strategy and action plan for specific area of responsibility and tracks and directs store/street call activities.
- Implements sales strategy with the help of the local sales team/his/her direct reports.
- Establishes and maintains strong commercial relations with major accounts.
- Achieves sales and distribution targets and monitors key KPIs.
- Trains and coaches the sales team for sales excellence, cooperates with the PPS-team for education and coordinates.
- TAs for implementation Plans education programs, develops talent (US only).
- Communicates and aligns with other channel activities, coordinates tasks between key interfaces, ensures administrative tasks fulfillment.
- Manages local digital footprint and provides direction to educators Negotiates, implements, and monitors sales incentives designed to encourage brand growth (US only) Evaluates inventory (US only).
- Organizes regular meetings w/salon owners, plans strategic meetings w/key accounts to present business building opportunities (US only).
- Utilizes resources and marketing tools to develop sell-through marketing strategies for customers (US only).
Works with Market Development Managers on new business development and secures relationships with key market-leader salons (US only).
- Should be Bachelor's Degree Holder with Excellent communication and presentation skills. (Preferably MBA)
- Should have prior experience with Haircare or Skincare brand.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from the relevant industry.
- Should have minimum 2 years of Team handling experience.