China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Market & Customer Activation Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive external communications to increase Henkel brand presence in General Manufacturing and Maintenance market: through both online and offline activities/ platforms
- Prioritize, strategize, and execute regional/ local roll-out of global marketing campaigns: contents localization, marketing assets development, projects planning and execution, budget planning and allocation.
- Build market & customer activation calendar plans, which encompasses both online and offline activities
- Support and drive digital initiatives for defined market segments (WeChat, Ecommerce, SEO, leads management & follow-ups, internal digital marketing tools)
- Be responsible for internal communication projects (e.g. diversity, trainings, newsletters, townhalls), and also cross-functional projects communications
- Bachelor’s degree above, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years and above of experience in market communication, experience in B2B industry preferred and experience in both traditional and digital market communication field is preferred
- Customer oriented, and has strong business sense
- Well-developed presentation and project management skills
- Strong team leader and be able to operate market & customer activation projects independently & strategically. Great ownership.
- Good interpersonal skills and be willing to work with other functional teams with an open mindset
- Proficiency in MS Office and High proficiency of English