3D Printing TCS Scientist - Concord, CA
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Is responsible for the technical training of field sales forces, Customers, and the TCS talent development.
- Collaborate and develop roadmap with global customer design centers and industry experts.
- Conduct manufacturing excellence surveys to identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities.
- Influence and contribute to strategy and tactical planning and support proliferation of break-through technologies.
- Meet with key global customers at their facilities to translate/identify new opportunities Is the recognized expert in industry trade associations, develops new to the world data/white papers to promote Henkel expertise externally.
- Establishes and leverages external networks and partnerships (research/suppliers/OEM/boards/industry).
- Develop and manage key innovation/application development programs.
- Understands latest technologies and impacts to SBU and customers.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking studies to assess ability to win and innovation opportunities.
- Proactively contributes, impacts and shares best practice at the team, technology, application and product line levels across SBU Leads recomm-s, customer visits, demonstrations, trainings and problem solving for strategic initiatives, break-through tech-gies and KAs.
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution's value to customers.
- Has global tech. leadership role in L2 Market Teams; recognized as market applications expert and as consulting resource to Market Segment.
- University Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline. MBA preferable
- Prefer 7+ years experience in international industrial chemical environment.
- Prefer 5+ years experience in Technical Customer Service
- Fluent in English
- Proficient project management skills & technology knowledge
- Experience with projects on technology or product Development
- PC Literate and familiarity with commercial 3D modelling software
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.