Spain, Barcelona, Finance
Internship in Finance & Controlling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Participate in financial analyses and take over responsibility for finance and controlling projects
- Contribute to projects related to automation of financial reporting and enhancement of processes
- Support monthly reporting and forecasting activities
- Get involved in the annual budgeting process
- Analyze financial data and prepare management reports
- Conduct controlling-related special analyses for business and other stakeholders
- Assist the team with ad-hoc analysis and support by providing formatted reports
- Implement visualization tools to support decision-making processes and replace existing reports
- Degree in Economics / Business Administration or similar
- Very good communication skills
- Working proficiency in English language
- The ability to work independently & well-structured
- A proactive way of working, flexibility & enthusiasm
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office (Mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong passion for numbers and data.
- First experiences with data modeling (Power Pivot, Power BI) is a plus
- Possibility of establishing an internship agreement