Mexico, Salamanca, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Engineer (Jr. Manager)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Defines Continuous Improvement strategy under consideration of the strategy, Henkel corporate strategy, BU strategy Is accountable and responsible globally to achieve excellence in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
- Defines and initiates setting of internal targets and perf. measures, reports, tools together with global Heads and President, and controls outcomes
- Establishes and communicates best practices globally
- Develops the production system (processes, assets and people), to reach highest efficiencies in plants to support business at lowest cost
- Develops methodologies, systems, tools supporting the increase of the production, reduction of maintenance costs, improvement of SHEQ KPIs
- Develops and leads workshops involving all plant actors to increase the level of skills and autonomy of the production teams
- Leads the network of specialists globally to make sure key issues would happen once and solutions are rolled out efficiently
- Leads the overall performance network globally of HPS leaders
- Seeks permanently state of the art solutions from external world which could make a difference for Henkel
- Drives and implements global projects
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic personality who likes to question the current state of things and processes, in order to improve them and implement measures.
- Expert in LEAN MANUFACTURING and / or LEAN SIX SIGMA, with demonstrable examples of implemented improvement projects.
- Preference to work in a team, to be outgoing in the way she/he behaves with their colleagues, with a preference for working on the floor supporting operational staff and area managers in improving their processes.
- Background in Engineering in Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical, Process or equivalent.