United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Director, Marketing, Equity and Communications
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for creating compelling and modern brand equities and bringing brands to life through creative and content across all N.A. Beauty Retail categories.
- Empower high-performing team to drive equity building and creative content, identify consumer motivations and insights, build forward-thinking brands, and ultimately achieve sales and profit targets.
- Lead development of creative and content with internal and external agencies. Play an active role in developing compelling communication and briefing with creative business partners.
- Partner with global counterparts to align strategies, share insights and adopt HQ-generated ideas where appropriate.
- Manage creative production and market research budget in partnership with other marketing leaders.
- Create an inspiring, growth-generating vision for each brand within N.A. Create, update or nurture brand equities to make them consumer relevant and long lasting.Consider current and new categories/segments in which brands can play, product line architecture, SKU mix, channels of distribution and pricing.
- Analyze and anticipate consumer insights and motivations as well as competitive brands to provide clear recommended direction and agile reaction.
- Be the voice of the brands, supporting the management of agencies, vendors and other partners (internal and external) to ensure all aspects of the brand connect to brand strategy and guidelines.
- Lead portfolio and communication transformation to achieve goals in sustainability, e-commerce readiness and diversity and inclusion.
- Oversee the development and production of creative and content assets needed to represent the brand in the N.A. (or global) marketplace across all platforms.
- Partner with cross-functional N.A. leaders to ensure vision and outputs meet goals (e.g., Marketing Go-To-Market and New Product Development, Sales, Sales Strategy, R&D, Operations, Finance, Shopper Marketing and other functions as needed).
- Expertise in equity-building and communications, ideally within personal or beauty care.Either marketing or agency experience is acceptable.
- Proven track record of consistently building strong brands and teams, driving change, challenging status-quo and delivering results.
- Experience developing brands and communications in a digital world.
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred with 8-10 years of progressive and successful experience leading brands
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.