Spain, Barcelona, Laundry & Home Care
Global Process Safety Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for developing, improving, and championing a culture of process safety excellence across Laundry & Home Care production facilities.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in all Process Safety and reactive chemical topics including Incident & Near Miss Root Cause Analysis, LOPA reviews & validations, RCPHA's, HAZOPs, and Process Safety Work Risk Assessments.
- Work daily to improve the Process Safety Management program and develop standards that can be implemented globally.
- Complete extensive on-site reviews (including international travel) of the Process Safety programs (including leading the Spray Drying Tower Safety team and the Sulfonation Safety team)
- Globally Responsible for reviewing hazardous chemical handling, logistics, and reactive chemistry concerns within the supply chain.
- Strong background in Chemical Processing Industry with plant experience
- University degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience completing HAZOPS, PHA's, and other Process Safety Work Risk Assessments LOPA and SIL analysis experience
- Fluent English language
- Overall Business understanding
- Reliability and high level of motivation & self-organization to handle strategic projects independently
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
- Strong team player with drive for change & results