China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop new biz in building components segment and drive the NES growth to achieve KSI target
- Work with PD and sales team to develop new products to catch up growth
- Manger the product roadmap and gain competitive advantage for long term success
- Support sales team to develop customer roadmap and follow up systematically
- Master’s degree or above
- Should have experience in chemical industry
- Preferred language: English (Fluent)