United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Production Operator (Liquids) Weekend, Days
Liquids Cell Operator, Weekend, Days - Friday - Sunday - 6 am - 6 pm
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Relocation Assistance to Qualified Candidates
As a Liquid Cell Operator, you will:
- Place raw material in specified order into a vat and place vat under mixer following instructions.
- Unload product, data entry and make a product label.
- Dispense product into a pail or tube, cap, inspect and process for shipping.
- Perform quality checks, equipment clean up, data entry and make a product label.
- Measure and weigh materials according to industry standards.
- Promote continuous improvement in all functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to life 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.