United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Technical Advisor - Schwarzkopf - North East of England and Scottish Borders
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as a Technical Advisor, reporting to the ASK Education Manager. You will be directly responsible for the full technical support and educational service process, aiming at exceeding sales targets. You will ideally be located in the North East of England and Scottish Borders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Styling market through analysis and competitor activity
- Preparation and delivery of seminars and technical support, aswell as in-salon training to high value clients on product information and training of customers, guaranteeing the proper use of products according to Henkel quality standards
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationship with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships
- Support with NPD, assisting with the coordination of internal processes related to set-up and design of new products
- Help develop and execute best practice to deliver brand objectives
- Work with the digital team to create local digital assets across styling brands and ensure the brands are at the forefront of digital opportunities (social media, e-commerce, brand websites)
- Help coordinate with the Sales and Category team to influence key launches and sales promotional activity
- High level of organisational skills & time management
- Positivity and a high energy level
- Passion for the Beauty industry
- High level presentation skills
- Good judgement and creative thinking with a positive sense of initiative
- Full driving licence
- Hairdressing skills/capabilities
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate and confident with the MS Office suite and other computer systems
Henkel embraces and supports flexible working and we are therefore open to consider any specific requests. Please talk to us during the interview process so we fully understand your needs.