MYS, Kuala Lumpur, Adhesive Technologies
Associate Key Account Manager (Aviation)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To execute and drive strategic growth initiatives at Aerospace customers in Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for establishing strong partnerships with key accounts and capturing new accounts and sales through collaboration with global teams.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship, including price negotiation and delivery
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Troubleshoot any issues and problems (such quality, supply chain and logistic& warehouse) which are faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust and develop customers' satisfaction
- Prepare regular reports of sale progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Make recommendations to the management team on business development activity and on how the company can improve the marketability of its products in target markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or business
- Possess minimum 3 years of experience in Sales or Engineering
- Consultative sales mentality and experience solving problems for customers
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing and able to travel within the territory