Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Technician TCS Equipment (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Configuration and construction of customer-specific dispensing devices for the application of adhesives and sealants
- Commissioning, repair and maintenance of dosing devices at the customer
- Processing of customer projects in the laboratory (dosing and curing of adhesives and sealants)
- Conducting customer visits and technical training
- State-certified technician (d/f/m) specializing in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Experience with the use of electrical and pneumatic components for device control
- Knowledge of programming industrial robots
- Experience with SolidWorks and Office programs
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous