China, Yantai, Shandong, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for following up key account quality improvement initiative and troubleshooting, driving internal team continuous improvement. Including typical issue root cause analysis driven. Work closely with PD, TCS, sales to troubleshooting the issues. On site customer supporting if necessary
- Monitor products critical properties SPC trend and QC performance and work with PE to take proactive actions, to reduce COPQ and off spec rate
- Analyze complaint trend to pre-announce team to potential risk and alert team to take preventative action.
- Performing internal/ external auditing with team, follow up FA and CAR
- Temporary tasks assigned by team leader
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Chemical or Electronics, open to General Industry or Auto
- Preferred language: English (Fluent) Chinese (Fluent)
- Other skills required: 6 Sigma - green belt or plus