SGP, Singapore, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Expand Henkel’s supply chain digital framework – Stretch boundaries of usage of data originating from other functions such as Sales and Finance
- Lead and develop the vision of End-to-End Digital Twin - Understand data analytics needs with main focus on Integrated Business Planning utilizing data across the supply network
- Become a change maker to drive data-driven decisions – Fuel business growth and build supply chain resilience by making us less vulnerable to risk of disruptions
- Spark an Agile revolution - Establish an environment of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility. Explore emerging I4.0 technologies and leverage their full potential
- Exhibit data-story telling and connect the dots – Establish yourself as a supply chain analytics thought leader across business units and functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, computer science); Masters is an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a data science or advanced analytics environment. Prior Supply Chain experience is an asset
- Deep hands-on experience in various data science areas (e.g. machine learning, Bayesian networks, statistics)
- Excellent coding skills (e.g. Python, Spark). Experience with MCMC frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow Probability) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of dimensionality reduction over IoT data streams, turning information to high level assets
- Track record of delivering data science products from idea to deployment
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative mind-set
- Fluent English language skills