Serbia, Kruševac, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for documentation of customer enquires and department correspondence
- Provides administrative support to a team
- Drafts standardized documents of low complexity
- Provides services at meetings
- Organizes and oversees documentations so that they are easily accessed and retrieved
- Assist in collecting and controlling all necessary data needed to sent for payroll accounts (working hours, administrative changes, sick leaves etc.)
- Final college year or master studies
- Highly motivated and with a high sense of ownership
- Strong analytical skills and sense for facts and figures
- Multitasking, flexible, customer-oriented
- Enthusiastic driven, proactive and creative approach
- Strong computer skills
- English language is a must
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your internship at Henkel.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.