Japan, Yokohama, Adhesive Technologies
PSRA Manager for Henkel Adhesive Japan
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supervise PS&RA team to provide professional and timely support to external customers and to internal customer
- Ensure that all Henkel products in Japan are in compliance with the chemical regulations
- Improve the thorough knowledge of the PS&RA team, relate to chemical regulations, Henkel products, chemistries, and processes
- Manage appropriate training to PD, TCS and Marketing
- Assist and collaborate with other PS&RA groups globally
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- B.S. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline
- Should have 5-10 years of experience in chemical industry
- Practical knowledge of toxicological principles