China, Shanghai, IO
Market & Customer Activation Manager APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Establish Henkel as a Thought Leader in the field of Power & Industrial Automation as well as Telecom & Datacom in APAC by creating valuable content for our Key Accounts based in APAC through trade media and digital platforms
- Support digital initiatives for APAC for defined market segments (WeChat, SEO Website, Pitcher, PIM, DAM, Podcast, Leads Management)
- Localization of global campaigns and leveraging offline and online channels for Key Accounts as well as regional accounts
- Handle internal communication projects and contribute to cross SBU and corporate level initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in chemical industry
- Preferred language: English (Excellent) Chinese (Excellent)