EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Marketing & Sales Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Execute and support in market, client, and customer reporting as well as participate in basic or advanced data analysis activities in Marketing & Sales, such as (non-exhaustive examples): Market Share / Brand Management / Competitor-Customer Analysis / Promotions / Market Development / Launch Control / Sales Effectiveness Analysis / Pricing Analysis / Client-Channel Turnover / Profitability
- Prepare ad-hoc reports that are used for decision making purposes by global process owners
- Support and cooperate in harmonization initiatives & migration projects
- Test & analyze necessary changes and advise on future steps in adherence with the guidelines of Henkel's framework and the MSI (Marketing & Sales Intelligence) team
- Handle projects related to system enhancements and process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any relevant study
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Fluent English Speaker
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of data analytical skills as well as adequate communication and presentation capabilities