China, Shanghai, Human Resources
Regional Talent Management Manager （APAC）
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Aligns with global CoE to ensure the effective implementation of TPM and global programs
- Works with regional and country HRBPs to understand talent challenges and needs from business and design talent solutions
- Designs/Leads regional talent management projects
- Evaluates and improves policies, processes, systems, and tools on talent management
- Understands external trends on talent management and brings in the external best practices
- Manages providers in terms of service quality and cost
Support APAC HR capability building program
Regularly monitor external trends and establish outside-in views to guarantee best practice approaches and evaluate implementation within Henkel.
6-8 years of experience working with minimum 5 years working as TM or Learning Development, BP/HR generalist experience is a plus
Experience in global, matrix organization working environment is highly preferred
Proficiency in spoken and written English
Data analytical skills
Self-driven and high adaptability to fast changing working environment
Multi-tasks ability and good at levering resources with business acumen