China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Currently support SHE manager and work with departments to ensure site meeting Chinese environment regulatory compliance and Henkel SHE Corporate compliance. Promoting and developing environment Requirements by training, auditing and raising environment protection awareness on a continual basis. Focus on site environment compliance monitoring and sustainbility management.
Dragon operation site environment and sustainability management.
- Site environment aspect identification and risk control
- give professional support on sustainbility program and follow up
- audit and monitor site pollution control equipment well running to meet legal requirement
- regularly submit and follow env. Data on shecom
- train employees to enhance environmental awareness
- bachelor degree or above
- major in Environment/chemical related Industry
- 3-5 years working experience for Chemical
- be good at English
- be good at office