Mexico, Huixquilucan, DX
Service Delivery Analyst Cluster MX
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Keep the local IT operations in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic keeping alignment with the Local and with the Global IT guidelines
- Implement IT related Infrastructure and Projects in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic, assuring that quality, timelines and budgets requirements
- Administrative management of budgets related to the subject of IT, looking for cost optimization
- Manage and maintain the proper functioning of infrastructure and technological platform related hardware, software, voice / data fixed and mobile cellular telephone in order to ensure optimal and efficient systems services according to the needs of the organization.
- Maintain the standards defined globally in hardware, software and security policies.
·Experience in project management, preferably in IT Infrastructure
·IT Degree – Preferably IT Infrastructure related
·Advanced English level (MUST)