Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Digital Transformation Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- As a central contact person in the Data & Analytics Team, be responsible for the sustainable development of data-driven solutions and their adoption within Henkel
- Assess suitable business models, customer needs and general technologies as well as design digital products and support their implementation
- Contribute proactively to shaping and promoting the digital transformation and translate data strategies and frameworks into transformational initiatives and suitable control KPI
- Advance consistency and efficiency for corporate processes and organization
- Cooperate and collaborate closely with senior business stakeholders, cross-functional product teams and external strategic partners on all aspects of the organization’s business development
- Organize and manage steering groups at business and executive management level by developing analyses and reports as well as preparing decision papers and recommendations for action
- Outstanding university degree, preferably in Business Management, Statistics, Analytics or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of professional experience, of which at least 2-3 years in the field of Data Analytics & Change Management
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong analytical skills and a high level of problem-solving competence with a passion for data, analytics and digital transformation
- Ability to collaborate closely with diverse teams and strong experience in communicating results and approaches to different audiences
- Experience in working with methods to enable efficient teamwork and solutioning (e.g. Scrum/Kanban boards, Design Thinking, DevOps)
- Excellent language skills in English and German with high confidence in both verbal and written communication