Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Junior Global Strategy Manager - General Manufacturing & Maintenance (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development of the strategy & business model incl. setup & lead of strategic projects to implement the strategy & business targets for the unit General Manufacturing & Maintenance
- Development of the M&A strategy for all segments (General Manufacturing, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul, and Vehicle Repair & Maintenance) including identification & evaluation of M&A targets in line with the strategy & business model
- Coordination of strategic projects with stakeholders of all segments, functions & regions (incl. cross-SBU/A-wide projects)
- Support of senior management with preparation & communication of strategic content to different stakeholder groups
- Completed Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration or Economics
- 1 year of relevant experience in a strategy function/inhouse consulting of a large corporation
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, self-organized ambitious team player
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous