United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development and Exports Manager for General Manufacturing and Maintenance
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Actively develops new business and manages sales in priority export markets in IMEA region (Nigeria, Ghana, etc.) with focus on General Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Supports teams in core markets (South Africa, North Africa, Pakistan and more) with technical and commercial expertise or facilitates access to relevant expertise within the regional and global Henkel organization to anchor large business development opportunities in core markets
- Ensures systematic transfer of latest Henkel strategy and knowledge in the area of General Manufacturing and Maintenance to markets in focus (channel strategy, new products, trainings).
- Expertise in the area of General Manufacturing and Maintenance and understanding of customer requirements and core applications
- Proven business development and sales track record with strong focus on distribution network development and continuous improvement
- Understanding of African markets and preferably proven experience in major markets, in particular Nigeria
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders across different areas of responsibility (country-level, regional, global) and to play a central role to ensure continuous collaboration