PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Process Expert, Prepress (ArtPro Automation)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Provide automation solutions on overall Prepress process via Esko ArtPro tool
- Create packaging design using Esko ArtPro software
- Prepare print-ready files by performing the established steps in accordance with printer specifications and brand guidelines
- Check artwork for design inconsistencies and troubleshoot file issues
- Collaborate with International Packaging Development and printers and perform color separation for print trial and color proofing
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Print Technology or related course
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant work experience as a production or prepress artist in the printing industry or any relevant field
- Advanced technical skills in Esko ArtPro, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro are required
- With high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective English communication and excellent time management skills needed