PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Process Expert, Prepress
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Perform established prepress steps in accordance to brand guidelines and print specifications
- Prepare print-ready files using Acrobat, Illustrator or Esko Artpro software
- Troubleshoot and fix file issues including image and typography problems
- Collaborate with artwork designers, international packaging team, and printers
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts, Print Technology or related course
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant work experience as a production or prepress artist in the printing industry or any relevant field
- Knowledgeable in design, color theory, and typography
- With high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective English communication and excellent time management skills needed