Adhesive Quality Engineer (Gasan, Songdo)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Successfully support cost out projects initiatives from quality perspective ensuring customer satisfaction
- Support change process from quality perspective ensuring product quality
- Drive and support test and planning for release and qualification of raw material
- Drive and support 6 Sigma, A3, 8D, etc. for process improvement and cost reduction
- Support and drive non-conformance reduction activities for achievement of improvement rate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required
- Entry level can apply and Minimum of 1year work experience in Chemical or Quality is preferred
- Experience in QMS(ISO9001 or IATF 16949) or product/process risk management is preferred
- Knowledge in Quality or Statistical tools is preferred
- Good knowledge in MS Office is required
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Location will be changed to Songdo from Gasan in 2022