Italy, Milano, Human Resources
Internship as HR Generalist Assistant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Involvement in a wide range of HR projects (both local and international)
- Opportunity to contribute to our success in various HR areas (such as learning, employer branding, career plan)
- Coordinate training and workshop logistics and coordination - including ordering materials, communicating with internal leaders, managing online communication tools, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Degree in Business, human resource management, psychology or any other related field
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Excellent knowledge of English, Italian is mandatory
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in Office Package and familiar with social media platform (LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)