PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
eCRM Market Senior Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop, standardize and automate reports using reporting tools; Prepare and analyze periodic data results for Digital department
- Create strategies for scoring, predictive modelling and statistical analysis (e.g., Churn, RFM, CLV) for CRM data
- Support CRM, Content and UX Teams in conducting tests (e.g., A/B, Multivariate) and analyzing performance data mapped to growth of platforms
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation in the area of Market Analytics providing insights, feedback & recommendations (including for Content Optimization)
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of data; Building Hypothesis and derive conclusions
- Adjustment & enhancement of existing Dashboards & Reporting; Extract Data and Reports into Presentation
- Support with administrative responsibilities; Build ad-hoc analysis & reporting
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in any field
- With a minimum of six (6) years' experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, or relevant Data Driven Support roles; Preferably obtained from a Retail/ FMCG/ Travel Industry
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Power BI (front-end knowledge), Data Studio, and Microsoft Excel (Power Pivot, Power Query) is required
- Knowledge in Adobe Analytics, Google360 (Analytics, Data Studio, and Analysis Beta), Google Search Console, Sprinklr, Azure, SQL, Python is an advantage
- Must be analytical, having accuracy and attention to detail, as well as interpersonal skills
- With excellent command of both spoken and written English