SWE, Stockholm, Beauty Care
Internship Nordic Demand Planning Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead S&OP cycle on your given brands;
- Consolidate Key Account Managers' forecast on a monthly basis into forecast overview.
- Obtain the market insight information from Marketing & Sales and challenge the forecast provided.
- Manage promotions together with Marketing & Sales, also by analyzing past promo behavior and cannibalize where needed.
- Analyze demand profiles, identity abnormalities and take appropriate action to avoid impact on availability and Service level.
- Challenge supply planning to manage the best inventory level and avoid SL impact.
- Create and manage Co-packing orders with our supplier.
- Business/Engineer student with focus in Supply Chain Management or other related courses.
- You are fluent in English and you value high team spirit and are open minded.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office Excel (pivot, v-lookup, etc.), macros and queries are a plus.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution, clear recommendations and action plan with your analytical mindset.
- You are self-driven and able to take the lead wherever you see potential improvement.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, you work proactively, independently and knowledge of SAP system is a plus.
- You are available for 6-12 months fulltime from September 2021.