Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship in Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collaborate on the global real estate portfolio strategy supporting multi-site analysis and strategic alignment with the business units for major real estate projects of production and logistic locations
- Support implementation of project management in the location and contract database
- Provide support to improve relevant standards, guidelines and reportings
- Support international lease projects and small office real estate projects
- Assist the portfolio management team in various activities in an international and intercultural environment
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of real estate management, real estate economic, real estate law, project/asset/portfolio management or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills in English and other additional languages are desirable
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Affinity to an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Analytical, target oriented individual with structured and diligent work approach
- Ambitious team player that strives for high quality standards