United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Central Weight Tech, A shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate $18.06 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- As a Central Weigh Technician, you will:
- Effectively operate digital scale and log transactions into PC for compounding
- Calculate several units of measure (pounds, grams, kg, etc.) in preparing product batch kits
- Work with Quality Control on product consistency of pre-measured raw materials for compounding and mixing
- Responsible for keeping weigh area in order and have the mechanical ability to operate hoist equipment to move drums from one pallet to another
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED or a minimum of 6 months relevant experience
- Strong math skills with attention to detail required
- Experience using SAP (preferred)
- Manufacturing background with weighing materials, industrial mixing and batching (preferred)
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day and the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and must be able to reach, lift, bend and stoop without restrictions
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.