Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship in Global Net Revenue Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be part of the center of excellence as global steering unit for Net Revenue Management (NRM) at Henkel Beauty Care
- Cooperate on assessing and optimizing local pricing, promotion, assortment and trade investment policies
- Support the roll-out of NRM to new markets
- Conduct best practice sharing, bringing all markets on the same standard
- Be involved in innovation pricing
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business-related studies with focus on marketing, sales, sales activations or analytics
- Practical experience, e.g. by former internships especially in sales, marketing or controlling
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel, advanced Microsoft knowledge, e.g. PowerBI, Pivot or Tableau is a plus
- Strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented team player with excellent collaboration and organizational skills