United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Sales Strategy Manager, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for business strategy development, deployment and execution to achieve Net Sales, Profit and market share objectives.
- Leads cross functional team members in development and implementation of product, price, place and promotional strategies.
- Leads business planning process by preparing or collaborating insights and analytics to support marketing strategy, template preparation, process communication and execution of strategic customer/sales team planning meetings.
- Partners with Sales and Marketing in launch/product strategies, development, selling materials, execution and monitoring to achieve financial and brand objectives.
- Communicates key strategies, insights and initiatives between field and internal teams. Initiates and coordinates across a matrix environment to support goal achievement and gain cross functional alignment.
- Actively participates in the development of materials in support of strategic retailer line reviews.
- Monitors competitive activity in the marketplace and works with Category Development, Marketing, and Sales Leadership to recommend appropriate action on national, channel, and account-specific strategies.
- Creates and communicates merchandising strategy in conjunction with promo and shopper marketing plan to achieve net sales, profit and brand share objectives.
- Active participant in monthly S&OP meetings and provides high-level commentary into monthly forecast process based on monthly account demand calls.
- Leads sales acceleration or gap closing initiatives in conjunction with Sales Leadership
- 4 year degree or equivalent, MBA preferred with 5+ years prior experience in consumer package goods
- Direct customer sales experience
- Strong analytical & financial acumen.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach -- diligent work ethic. Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex, matrix and fluid environment.
- Ability to devise and deliver persuasive presentations, based on data-driven insights and facts, to gain support for business strategies and/or initiatives.
- Ability to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications, database information sources, and web applications.
- Category management, Business Analytics, Trade Marketing experience a plus but not required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.