United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Corporate Tax Department of Henkel Corporation seeks a passionate and driven individual as a Tax Accountant to support our income tax group.
- The Tax Accountant will work with Henkel corporate income tax professionals gaining a diverse tax experience working on the tax reform issues for Henkel, federal and state tax returns, provisions and payments.
- Key responsibilities will include supporting the calculations of BEAT, FDII, GILTI, 163J and FTC and providing support for ETR, tax return and provisions on international issues, tax compliance including federal and state returns, tax accounting including quarterly and year-end provisions and estimated payments and extensions.
- BS/BA in Accounting, CPA/Master of Taxation a plus.
- 1-3 years of a combination of public accounting and large corporate tax experience.
- Strong performer with good business sense and excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good digital skills
- Excellent Research skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.