United States, Bowling Green, KY, Human Resources
Human Resources Business Partner
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Human Resources Business Partner serves as an HR Business Partner to Henkel’s Laundry & Home Care organization. Responsibilities include employee relations, recruitment, training, change management, OD/design, compensation & HR administration. This position serves as consultant to leaders on HR related issues.
- Partner with site leaders and managers providing day-to-day HR guidance. Requires collaboration & communication with the HR Centers of Excellence, other HR Business Partners, and the client groups being supported.
- Drive talent management activities to ensure most qualified employees are recruited, hired, and retained, including succession planning and annual performance review process.
- Execute annual talent & compensation processes, change management initiatives, and deployment of new programs and processes.
- Manage employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough data collection to coach managers on effective issue resolution and where necessary partner with legal to mitigate risk and ensure compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to site management (coaching, counseling, career development, and corrective actions).
- Work closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase engagement, performance and retention of talent.
- Execute training initiatives and manages local onboarding practices. Maintain SAP to ensure data integrity and accuracy of all employee records.
- Drive compliance of Henkel HR processes and support development of Managers to move towards a Self-Service model.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Psychology, Human Resources or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 5-7 years of HR generalist experience preferably in a manufacturing or fast-moving Consumer Packaged Goods environment
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and consulting skills; effective business partnership
- HRIS proficiency
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.