United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Analytical Chemist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes Analytical lab testing in support of product development.
- Develops new test methods, as required documenting by creating a new operating procedure.
- Responsible for managing equipment from maintenance to troubleshooting.
- Support the Analytical lab in terms of 5S and Safety
- Join customer calls as needed to review any complex testing analysis
- Work with third party testing sites to manage any testing not possible to be performed on site.
- Required to use Analytical software to perform analysis.
- Knowledge of various Thermal and Mechanical testing as well as a strong Wet Chemistry background
- Write detailed Operating Procedures and Test Methods Prepare presentations and reports that can be shared with customers both internal and external
- Perform calibration and daily checks on multiple pieces of equipment
- Download data and analyze using Minitab
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.