United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Global Market Strategy Manager- Automotive Surface Treatment
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop, drive and execute the global market strategy for the automotive surface treatment market segments in line with our Global Automotive OEM Strategic Business Unit Strategy.
- Manage and perform market sizing, landscaping, segmentation and define channels for go-to-market for assigned market segment.
- Leverage market and competitor research and use insights to identify and scope new market potentials or white spots .
- Drive communication and interaction with Marketing teams, KAM, Sales, Innovation, Product Development and external stakeholders.
- Establish Pricing and Profitability guidelines for product groups within responsibility.
- Identify long-term demand creation opportunities by anticipating the future market trends, potential regulations and technological push capabilities.
- Develop global market programs and penetration strategies including positioning and value proposition
Provide input to innovation agenda for the Strategic Business Unit and Segment.
- Drive Strategic Business Unit and Segment specific marketing initiatives and steer supporting functions such as Market Activation or Technology Management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, business consulting, or business development with a focus on development and execution of market and product strategy in the automotive surface treatments or related industry.
- Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams.
- A well organized and ambitious person with excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- Open-minded, flexible and self-motivated team-player with strong capabilities in complex problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and reasoning
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.