United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Human Resources
Human Resources Business Partner
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports internal clients to develop and implement HR practices, solutions, and strategies
- Acts as a problem solver to identify gaps, analyze root cause, and implement practical solutions
- Leads change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication
- Identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees
- Steers salary review and promotion process for assigned employee population
- Consults with Operations Leadership on workforce planning
- Supports recruitment activities for talent and ensures robust talent pipeline
- Coordinates performance and talent management process and acts as moderator locally
- Strong sense of urgency and a relentless desire to do the right thing
- Empathy and a track record of advocating for diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace
- Practical HR experience in a manufacturing environment working with union and non-union groups
- A desire to act as a trusted consultant and problem solver
- Track record of creating concise and convincing presentations and strong ability to deliver messages credibly
- Strong comfort with data, particularly raw data, and advanced experience creating charts and visual KPI tracking tools using Excel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.